King Gadget, Nokia, Sony Xperia Z, Speaker Audio Sound, Latest Update Flash File, USB Not charging problem

Selasa, 07 Juni 2016

Abstractly 52Frames

Abstractly 52Frames - welcome friends, how are you today? ... hopefully healthy ... starting today blog King Gadget will discuss trus information about the latest gadgets and old ones, ok now we will discuss first Abstractly 52Frames this information we collect from various reliable sources so that you will get complete and correct information, please read.

Articles : Abstractly 52Frames
full Link : Abstractly 52Frames
Article 52Frames, Article abstract,

You can also see our article on:


Abstractly 52Frames

This week's theme for 52 Frames is Abstract, and each year I have more fun with it. I took a number of shots which I didn't use:










And now for the drum roll....

Here's the one I chose.

"Up and Away"
I looked up and shot this at the Jerusalem Light Show. Although I had been taking lots of photos in all sorts of genres and locations for this week's challenge, Abstract, this very simple blue and white, slightly blurred photo stands out. At least, that's how I feel. Sometimes, simple is perfectly abstract.

Camera: Canon Canon IXUS 145
Location: Jerusalem, Israel

Did I make a mistake?



so much information Abstractly 52Frames

hopefully the information Abstractly 52Frames that we convey could be useful for you in searching the latest gadget information on google

you just read the article with title Abstractly 52Frames you can bookmark for easy return visit or you can also share so this article can be more useful for many people by using link https://shwesetharrking.blogspot.com/2016/06/abstractly-52frames.html umpteen and thank you.

Tag : , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Abstractly 52Frames

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar